We make your world bigger.
Creating your blockbuster training offering
As the experts that enabled the The 7 Habits program to become a global bestseller, we help you turn your content into a blockbuster-ready solution that is uniquely positioned, designed to scale and primed for global roll-out.
Program Upgrade & Program Creation
SMCOV offers world-class design support to ensure that your high-quality solutions are presented in an impactful way. In conjunction with our design partners, we can work with you to update your current materials or create a new curriculum, branding and packaging.
- Strategic identification of key concepts and differentiators
- Modular course architecture
- Innovative formula
All services offered for Program Upgrade
- Analysis of curriculum
- Restructure for:
- Story refinement
- Global readiness
- Branding design
- Curriculum material design
- Marketing collateral
- Video production
Going global: Turn-key solutions
How much royalties did you receive last year? Have you capitalized on the global potential of your brand? What passive income streams do you have in your business today?
Building a global network can decrease your reliance on your domestic market as well as enable passive income streams. Start with the right foundation when taking your brand international. Rather than learning by costly trial-and-error, our clients get expert guidance and the comprehensive SMCOV System Package, which documents the accumulated best practices, tools and strategies from over 20 years of licensing content globally. Topics we cover include:
SUPPORTING LICENSEE GROWTH
- Day-to-day management
- Communication, recognition & meeting frequency
- Train-the-Trainer model
- Key leading measures for sales growth
- Community & network building
NETWORK POLICIES & SYSTEMS
- Global sales best practices
- Pricing guidelines
- IP Infringement Policy
- Collection policy
- Royalty reporting system
- Examples of legal agreements
GLOBAL EXPANSION STRATEGY
- Go-to-market global readiness
- Master Trainer certification process
- Product development standards
- Channel conflict management
- International branding best practices
- International publishing best practices
SELECTING THE RIGHT LICENSEES
- Ideal licensee profile & DNA
- Target territories
- Unique market characteristics
- Finding licensees
- Vetting licensees
CONSULTING, COACHING & MENTORING
For content owners with a limited global presence.
For content owners with a significant global presence.
For content owners who need trusted advisors to reach their global potential.
Our Clients Include: